Saturday, January 9, 2010

Old Florida Seafood House In The State Of Florida, How Old Is Old Enough To Be Home Alone For An Extended Period Of Time?

In the state of Florida, how old is old enough to be home alone for an extended period of time? - old florida seafood house

I am to be treated out of town (more than 200 miles) with my mother in law dying. My son is 16 and wants to go home until the end of the school year. Is it correct and / or legal for a child of 16 years at home alone, so they have a (long 2 weeks or longer) period could be in the State of Florida?

5 comments:

darkclou... said...

Im pretty sure that the age was 14 years in Florida during the sixteen years "," when it is mature enough and valid driver's liscence.

darkclou... said...

Im pretty sure that the age was 14 years in Florida during the sixteen years "," when it is mature enough and valid driver's liscence.

boredatw... said...

It's legal. I was left alone at home for a month in 16 years when my parents the country. I think the legal age for the stay at home alone is 12, at least in Michigan, I do not know about Florida

2307Conn... said...

It's legal, but it is safe? I do not think personally. If you or your child has friends, maybe she could stay with them and to protect and monitor. Perhaps this could help to find the school to a temporary home. To help contact with the local churches. There are several ways to solve this problem!

William Gillespie said...

I'm pretty sure the age is 14 years. But one thing that you can also check whether or not you can trust your daughter to go home alone. actually do what it says to do it. If you are responsible enough. I also think that the time you will be in contact with the child are not as a task. I believe that after two weeks no contact because of his loneliness. Can also help if you occasionally see a neighbor or a family of her daughter. We hope that this information is helpful.

Post a Comment