Friday, January 15, 2010

Cell Phone Contracts Question About Cell Phone Contracts & Early Termination Fees?

Question About Cell Phone Contracts & Early Termination Fees? - cell phone contracts

My cell phone contract expires on 12.31.2006 and decided to change providers this week. Well, I signed a new contract with him and even my new phone was activated automatically canceled my contract with my current provider, 2 days before the expiry of the contract. I just call the phone company of my decision to report refresh 1.1.2006, but it seems to have already taken place.

My question is, should I pay early termination fees, even though it technically ended early? I do not want to go through a dispute over something, but some costs of implementing the termination of more than $ 150. Ideas?

1 comments:

ddominic said...

I had the same problem with Cingular. My contract expires 12-17-06 but my billing period starts on 24 of each month. You can not be completed before the date of contract, or they charge an early termination of $ 150 or $ 175 I was also in the process of moving my phone number to another carrier like T-Mobile.

So, to the service and the port number is complete, you must wait until after the contract date and the new businesses in the port number. Be sure to ask before the day of the billing cycle service charge if not us than a month.

So, has in my situation, my contract 12-17-06, and my billing cycle starts anew on the 24th the month expired. Cancel I paid my balance with Cingular (do not tell) and then with T-Mobile and took my phone number with your service 12-22-06.

Post a Comment