Sunday, December 27, 2009

Travel Sheets Are There Any Brand-name Shampoo Or Soap Sheets That Work Well?

Are there any brand-name shampoo or soap sheets that work well? - travel sheets

I am going to study abroad for a month in London and Edinburgh, Scotland, and I pack very, very easily. I've heard of soap, shampoo, conditioner, laundry and leaves, but can not find. Any advice would be great packaging!

Also, I have found in a small town in Texas to live and have never been outside the country or a city without my mother (I know it would be pathetic) Anyway some tips for traveling in general of great help!

1 comments:

so_so_wi... said...

I want to buy things when you arrive. One of the most fun things in a different country to do is to go buy in the drugstore or supermarket and see what they have. But I checked with a campsite to see what they had, and the ratio is lower.

Post a Comment