Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cases For Canon Cameras Good Case Underwater Camera Case For Canon Powershot S2 IS?

Underwater Camera Case for Canon Powershot S2 IS? - cases for canon cameras good case

I am looking for an underwater case for my Powershot S2 IS digital camera, and wondered if anyone has the case of the generic type bag before and how it compares to those used specifically (for your camera model like me for my model is priced at $ 750 which is more than you paid for the camera in the first place!)
Tips to get all the images with good water? A reply would be appreciated.

1 comments:

Edwin said...

You can, what you can offer from companies such as Ikelite or Sea & Sea to housing and camera kits. I rely simply on the kind of bag cover for rainy days.

Check your local library for books on underwater photography. If there are reference books, you can try amazon.com or eBay.

Post a Comment