Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Canadian Travel School Canadian Permanent Resident Traveling To The State?

Canadian permanent resident traveling to the State? - canadian travel school

I am a student and I participate in the school in the United States, has recently moved to Canada as a permanent resident with my family. Thinking of traveling to the United States to visit friends. What is my chance to get the visitor visa? I mean, this is unpredictable for their permanent residence, and only moved to Canada several months ago. My country is not one of those Visa Waiver Program.

Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

Ramon said...

You need a tourist visa to the USA for your passport and the original house.

With a PR card in Canada are not Relavance United States.

chiquita said...

Sorry, I have no answer for you. I wonder whether what he seeks to answer here. You have not yet the caliber of responses on this page? I hope never to ask his advice on something like this important.
Good luck

Truthsee... said...

You should be able to obtain them.

Truthsee... said...

You should be able to obtain them.

Post a Comment