Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ingrown Hair On Piles Do I Have Trichotillomania?

Do I have trichotillomania? - ingrown hair on piles

I've always thought that I was to see and help, then my mother got gray hair. Initially started by Gray in the head (if I 13) and the discovery of red hair, which had dark brown mixed with my hair. So I have this.

Next on my last year of high school's hair began to see that was "to remove bumpy. I have it from my hand.

Now, at the age of 22 years, I can not stop pulling your hair. I am looking for red hair, gray hair, blond hair, thick hair, wavy hair, brittle hair, etc. I can not wear my hair because I'm just getting my hair too. Today, in a meeting () 2 hours, I pulled my hair, unconsciously, when I got up to leave, I looked down and saw a lot of hair almost as big as aBundle, which can be found in his hair after a shower drain.

I leave it in a group if one or both. Sometimes when I'm stressed or relaxed. I do if I am reading, driving, television, classroom work, almost all the time. I'm really fascinated by ingrown hairs. I will stop at nothing to get an ingrown hair, even if I have a needle.

Do I have trichomoniasis? If cureable? Ever need to take to stop? Help!

2 comments:

MyloLove said...

Hello, I also trichotillomania. And read what you have written, I can say what they do. A doctor can not diagnose this disease because doctors do not have a lot of never heard of him or any other treatment. Trichotillomania is both an addiction like smoking. For a while I was on medication after medication for obsessive-compulsive disorder and depression, but I can not say for sure helped me. However, many people want to try to vary what the results between individuals. You must be sure to consult a doctor so they can try to help. I have tried everything from wigs (pull my hair cover), gloves and thimbles on his fingers, hats, but nothing has completely stopped my addiction. That does not sound good, but you can stop smoking! Trichomonas online research or support groupspublic groups. Try to find a local doctor trich. This will be a big help.

So yes, I'm pretty sure I trichotillomania and you seem very obsessed and consumed with traction. There is no cure, but there are things out there to help, so ask others for help! If you try hard enough, you can quit. It will not be easy. Remember that there are thousands of people, as if this problem and many have quit.

GOOD LUCK!

Bob S said...

Only a doctor can confirm whether they have actually trichotillomania.

Habit Reversal Training or HRT has proved to be complementary to drugs as an effective way to treat TTM. Investment in the habit of training doctors to learn to train someone to recognize their impulse to pull and also teach them to redirect this impulse. As part of the record behavior of the component of HRT is that patients are often instructed to keep a diary of her hair pulled episodes. You may be asked to set the date, time, location and number of hairs pulled record, and what they think or feel at this time. This can help to get patients to situations where you would normally consider their hair and develop strategies to avoid consequences.

Selective serotonin Reuptake-inhibitors in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder and are often effectively used in the treatment of trichotillomania. Clomipramine treatment showed a clear symptoms, though improved in a double-blind test study.

Fluoxetine and similar drugs useful in the treatment of TTM is limited and can often cause severe side effects. According to F. Penzel, antidepressants can actually increase the severity of TMD.

Post a Comment