Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Atx Chassis How Can I Tell Which Chassis Are Compatible With A Motherboard?

How can I tell which chassis are compatible with a motherboard? - atx chassis

I'm building a computer with an Intel motherboard and DG43NB because they have never built a computer from scratch before, I do not know what the chassis is compatible (in terms of adaptive equipment, temperature control, etc.) with this motherboard . I suspect most ATX case ATX motherboard's full support, but want to make sure before you buy one and go. So, when is a good place to buy a computer case at a good price? I can not find them. Thank you!

1 comments:

frank211... said...

Mainboard in ATX format and http://www.tigerdirect.com cases are consolidated and is a good place to buy things computer!

Post a Comment